Horvath Spiritual Consulting
Readings by Hawk
HORVATH SPIRITUAL CONSULTING
READINGS BY HAWK
I will be re-opening the doors, as per guidelines of the Governor of Minnesota, on May 18, 2020. As before, please go to the website of A Beautiful Soul in Rochester Minnesota and click on "Staff/Practitioner" to book with me. In keeping with the re-opening guidelines, clients must view, in writing, my COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. Here it is in it's entirety. Please do your part to keep both of us safe. If you are unwilling to adhere to these rules, I will be unable to keep our appointment.
COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for Horvath Spiritual Consulting:
Readings by Hawk
Horvath Spiritual Consulting: Readings by Hawk is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To ensure that, I have developed the following Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. I am the only person working at Horvath Spiritual Consulting: Readings by Hawk and I am responsible for implementing this plan. My goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission COVID-19 in my workplace, and that requires that I cooperate in this effort by establishing and maintaining the safety and health of the workplace.
I am responsible for implementing and complying with all aspects of this Preparedness Plan. Horvath Spiritual Consulting: Readings by Hawk has full support in enforcing the provisions of this policy. My preparedness Plan follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines and federal ASHA standards related to COVID-19 and addresses:
• Hygiene and respiratory etiquette
• Engineering and administrative controls for social distancing
• Housekeeping—cleaning, disinfecting and decontamination
• Prompt identification and isolation should I become ill
Screening and policies for exhibiting signs and symptoms of COVID-19
I will self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. The following policies and procedures are being implemented to assess safe entry into the workplace:
• Should I exhibit any sign or symptom of COVID-19 I will notify the landlord of the business space I rent, cancel all appointments immediately and isolate at home for two weeks.
• If I have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 I will contact the landlord of the business space I rent, cancel all appointments immediately and isolate at home for two weeks.
I realize I am at liberty to share my health status with the landlord of the business space I rent or keep it private.
Basic infection prevention measures are being implemented at my workplace at all times. I will wash my hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water frequently throughout the day, but especially at the beginning and end of each shift, appointments, prior to mealtimes and after using the toilet. All clients will be required to wash their hands prior to or immediately upon entering the facility. I may also offer hand-sanitizer with greater than 60% alcohol, that can be used for hand hygiene in place of soap and water, as long as hands are not visibly soiled.
I will use the restroom for hand washing and instruct clients to do the same. They may also use hand-sanitizer if they prefer.
Respiratory etiquette: Cover coughs and sneezes
I will cover my mouth and nose with my sleeve or a tissue when coughing or sneezing. I will also avoid touching my face, in particular my nose, mouth and eyes, with my hands. I will dispose of tissues in the trash and wash or sanitize my hands immediately afterward. Tissues and trash receptacles will be made available to clients as well. They will be instructed to use their sleeve or a tissue when coughing or sneezing. They will be asked to dispose of tissues in the trash and to wash or sanitize their hands with hand-sanitizer with greater than 60% alcohol which I will provide.
These instructions will commence at the beginning of each session. Clients will receive them in writing and then they will be verbally instructed.
I am the only employee so will be aware of the need for social distancing which will include but not be limited to:
• The need for clients to bring and wear masks and gloves
• The need for me to wear a mask
• Moving the chairs so there is 6ft of distance between them, with the table in between
• No hugs or handshakes
• The table will be disinfected prior to the first client of the day, and after each subsequent client with Lysol Wipes or disinfectant spray, or something similar.
Regular housekeeping practices will be implemented for my leased space, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of work surfaces and any equipment used. Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of my space will be conducted in high-touch areas such as phone, door handles, Square reader, etc. I will conduct the cleaning each evening I have clients, after the last one has gone. I will use Lysol wipes and spray disinfectant. Should I become diagnosed with COVID-19, I will defer the cleaning of my space to the landlord.
Communications and training
This preparedness plan was written by me on April 28, 2020. I will monitor how effective this plan is implemented. This Preparedness Plan has been certified by Horvath Spiritual Consulting: Readings by Hawk and will be posted in the workplace the first day of return. It will be updated as necessary.
Owner, Sole Proprietor
In short and in addition:
1.If you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 cancel your appointment immediately. If Hawk is exposed to COVID-19, she will cancel your appointment immediately.
2. If you have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, shortness of breath. cough, diarrhea cancel your appointment immediately. If Hawk has any of the signs or symptoms of COVID-19 she will cancel your appointment immediately.
3. You must use hand sanitizer or wash your hands using soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds upon entering. Hawk will wash her hands or use hand sanitizer prior to meeting with you as well.
4. You must wear a mask and gloves upon entering and for the entire session. You must provide your own mask and gloves. Hawk will wear a mask.
5. The table will be disinfected prior to the first client of the day and after each subsequent client.
6. There may not be hugs or handshakes.
7. The chairs will be distanced 6 feet apart.
8. Please dispose of tissues and trash in the garbage can provided. Please do not place them on the table or chairs.
9. No food or beverages please. These would require you to remove your mask and is not in keeping with this preparedness plan.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Hawk at: [email protected]
WHO IS HAWK?
A Gifted Sensitive
Since early childhood Hawk knew she had abilities as a Seer and Sensitive. Although she didn't have a name for it back then, she knew she could see, hear, and sense things which seemed oblivious to others. These gifts include her ability to see and hear other dimensions as well as communicating with those who have died physical deaths. Some of them have remained earthbound for some reason while others simply come back to check in from time to time. She typically tunes into a person's past and present in order to help inform their future. Her spiritual readings are affordable and for people of all ages.
Inspirational Speaker & Author
For over thirty years Hawk has engaged audiences across the South-Central and Midwest United States with her candid story-telling and practical messages of hope, inspiration, inclusivity, and spiritual development. In addition, she has published small group workshops and a variety of reflective pieces for various publications. As an author, she is seeking a publisher for her first book, a memoir that sheds light on her movement from religion to spirituality.